Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Missing In Action...



Yikes! Can it possibly be true that it has been over a week since I last posted?! Holy Toledo, Batman! Where does the time go? For those of you with children, you know the answer to this question... it just flies! I have a baby who has been wanting to nurse alot and two other, very active children. I have discovered that you can do many things while nursing! Last week, I managed to make the bed one-handed while nursing!

I have sent some good mail out, so that has been a fun thing to squeeze in my calendar!

I have been busy sewing, filling some orders from my website and ebay store. I have also been trying to find some time to squeeze in some new designs as well. I just got a big fabric shipment - yummy, yummy fabrics...
I got some Anna Griffin fabrics, and some Amy Butler... can't wait to find some time to actually sew with it!!



I will post some new pictures of the family soon and hopefully some pictures of some of my latest adventures too!

Have a great day!

Missy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad you are back in action, and love that you have been immersed in fun fabric projects!

Doodle Bugs said...

So good to hear from you Missy!! I can not say anything about posting. My "personal" blog gets left for weeks at a time.
Hope all is well :o)
((((((hugs)))))