Monday, July 30, 2007

i have been tagged.




I got tagged by Kacey.


Four Jobs I have had:

Pumping yogurt at TCBY
Lottery Girl (televised lottery draws)
Family and Consumer Science Teacher (modern day Home Economics)
Children's clothing designer

Four Films I Can Watch Over & Over:

Breakfast at Tiffany's
Pearl Harbor
Grease
Steel Magnolias

Four Places I have lived:

Tallahassee, Florida
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Beaufort, SC
Quantico, VA

Four Favorite TV shows:

Law and Order
Grey's Anatomy
Friends
All My Children

Four Favorite Foods:

Pizza
Lasagna
Chocolate
Ice Cream

Four Websites I visit Daily:

www.fabricofmylife.blogspot.com
Ebay
www.Iwantfabric.com
everythingispink.blogspot.com

Four Places I would love to be:

at the Beach
at a fabulous, reasonably priced vintage store
in a hot bubble bath with a good book or magazine
Ikea! (hahaha)

Four people I am tagging:

Liz
Lelly
Laura
Amelia

No comments: