Thursday, August 2, 2007

Belated Tag.

So, sorry, Lizzie! I just happened to see your tag today, over 2 months late. Please accept my apologies! And, Thanks for visiting my blog!

Here are the rules:

1. List seven random facts/habits about yourself

2. Choose another SEVEN bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog

3. Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notfiy them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

Ok so here goes.

1. I love to cook. I don't think I am terribly talented at cooking, but I am pretty adventurous - not afraid to try new things, or to try a recipe that calls for lots of ingredients and is labor-intensive.

2. I have entirely too many magazine subscriptions. But, I love magazines! My current favorite is Country Living.

3. I have a serious fabric addiction. I have more fabric than I could possibly sew up in the next few years! But, I love new fabric. I love the feel of it, the smell of it - you name it!

4. I love to play games. I love cards, board games, computer games, puzzles - whatever!

5. I love the public library. I completely dig the online library catalog. I can find books that I want and have them sent to my branch and they email me to come and pick them up - I don't even have to go in and browse the shelves.

6. I would like to own my own brick and morter retail store someday, full of eclectic things that I love.

7. I have a clothes dryer that is almost as old as I am and refuses to die so that I can buy a new, fancy, fabulous one (that will probably die after a few years!).

Now, let me see who I can find to tag!

Bobbie
Hilary
Jordan
Amy
Lisa
Chelsea
Patrice
Kim
Lisa

No comments: