Thursday, August 2, 2007

Quote for the Day


I read this quote in a book this morning. Okay, I was reading a book to the girls, and it did have pictures of Olivia the Pig in it, but it has been kind of a tough morning, and it is an accomplishment that at that very moment, nobody was crying! The quote stuck in my head and I thought I'd share it!

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

Guess who said this quote? No GOOGLING allowed!!!

Winner gets a prize!

2 comments:

Doodle Bugs said...

...it helps to have a degree in elementary library science :o)

Dr. Suess :o)

It sounds like it came from Oh the Places you will go but possibly from the book that has all the quotes in it.. I am blank on what that one is called. Seuss something??!

Liz Snowden said...

I am a Suess Fiend, too, but Kacey beat me to it! Love the Dr.!