Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wow, what a week... Wait, it's only Wednesday!

I am soooo tired right now. It feels like a really long week, and it is only Wednesday!
Georgia started ballet classes this week. They will be every Tuesday. Olivia started mommy&me tumbling, which will meet every Wednesday morning. Georgia also has soccer every Wednesday evening. At her age, she is only learning how to play soccer and it only lasts for 6 weeks, thankfully! We were thinking of taking the girls on a family outing one afternoon this week, to a pumpkin patch, but we are now not sure if we will be able to do it. We will probably have to re-schedule for next week. Sadly, the cupboards are bare, so we have to do a big commissary grocery shopping trip. We generally go every other week.
We have our very good friends, the Kucabas, visiting this weekend with their two kids, and are really looking forward to that. I am sure I will have lots of adventures to report about next week! And, Georgia has a birthday party this weekend!
Wow! I am tired just typing about all of it!
Part of why I am so tired is because I am not sleeping that well. It must be a phase of the moon or something. I spent an hour reading in the middle of the night. At least I have a good book to read!

1 comment:

Liz Snowden said...

You can't sleep? Get up and sew! :)