Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Love Swap Update


Okay, here we go! We have 30 - oops - nope - make that 31 - people participating in the L-O-V-E Swap. That odd number required some creative pairings, so you are not going to receive a package from the same person you send to. I am in the process of contacting each person to let them know who they are sending their package to. If you haven't heard from me, please email me asap!
Otherwise, you are all ready to put together your swap packages. Please be sure to mail your package by Feb. 9th so that your person has a package to open on Valentine's Day! And, be sure to post on your blog a picture/description/thank you for - your package after you receive it!
Have fun!
Missy

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the love swap idea. I'm sad I missed it. Maybe next year?

carlo said...

thanks again for doing this. i am so excited for it...

Diana said...

I can't wait!